FEATURES & BENEFITS
The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarization pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
EASY TO MOUNT
The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 2 cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strengths between MR66s, MR72s, and MR84s.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400 – 2.500 GHz, 5.150 – 5.875 GHz
- Gain: 9 / 12 dBi
- Polarization: linear, vertical / horizontal
- Half power beamwidth / horizontal: 86° / 65°
- Half power beamwidth / vertical: 34° / 18°
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL
- Dimensions: 9.1″ x 5.5″ x 1.9″ (230 mm x 140 mm x 48 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (630 g)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40° F to 158° F (-40° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Connector: 2 x N-type
- Mounting hardware and cables included
- Mounts to walls, poles, or AP directly
- 12 inch cables with two N-type connectors included
- Certified for use with the MR74 and MR84
- 1 Year hardware warranty included