Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a network by increasing signal strengths between repeaters and clients.
Features & Benefits
Easy to Mount
The antenna comes with everything you need to attach it to your Meraki AP, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. No special adapters are needed.
Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a network by increasing signal strengths between repeaters and clients.
- Antenna type: omni-directional
- Frequency range: (2 GHz): 2.400 – 2.500 ghz
- Frequency range: (5 GHz): 5.150 – 5.875 ghz
- Gain: 4 dbi
- Gain: 7 dbi
- Polarization: vertical (linear)
- Half power bandwidth / horizontal: 360°
- Half power bandwidth / vertical: 45°
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions: 1.0″ x 7.1″ (25 mm x 180 mm)
- Weight: 0.17 lbs (79 g)
- Material: ABS plastic
- Temperature: -40° F to 158° F (-40° C to 70° C)
- Connector: N-type
- Directly to unit (no cable required)
- Two Cisco Meraki MA-ANT-20 antennas
- Certified for use with the MR58, MR62, MR66, MR72, and MR74
- 1 Year hardware warranty included