SINGLE-RADIO OUTDOOR 802.11N ACCESS POINT
Ruggedized, outdoor cloudmanaged wireless LAN
The Cisco Meraki MR62 is an enterprise class, single-radio 802.11n cloud managed access point designed for deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor environments. The MR62 uses advanced 802.11n technologies including MIMO and beamforming to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications, even in harsh environments.
MR62 and the Cisco Meraki Cloud Controller: A Powerful Combination
The MR62 is managed through the Cisco Meraki Enterprise Cloud Controller, with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR62 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR62 is monitored 24×7 from the Cisco Meraki Enterprise Cloud Controller which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web.
The MR62’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
Ideal use cases
- Harsh, rugged, and outdoor environments
- IP67 rated, tested for dust, shock, vibration, and moisture
- Single-radio 802.11n, up to 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.3af PoE compatible
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Automatic reporting
- Seamless firmware updates
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration
- Intrusion detection and prevention (WIDS/WIPS)
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall
- Identity-based group policies
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC)
- Teleworker VPN tunneling
- 1-click secure guest access
- Guest isolation firewall
- Customizable splash pages
- Cloud based RF planning
- Built in spectrum analysis
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classifies hundreds of applications
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritize productivity apps
- Restrict recreational traffic
- Self-configuring mesh
- Extends coverage to hard-to-wire areas
- Self-heals after cable or switch failures
- Create device-specific firewall rules
- Deploy applications and updates
- Troubleshoot issues with built-in RDP
There are no reviews yet.