802.11ac Wave 2 with Dedicated Security & Bluetooth Beacons
High performance 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR52 is a cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 160 MHz channels and MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR52 offers high performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR52 provides a maximum of 2.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high perfomance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR52 makes an oustanding platform for the most demanding of uses – including high-density deployments and bandwidh or performanceintensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
MR52 and Meraki cloud management: A powerful combo
Management of the MR52 is through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without time-consuming training or costly certifications. Since the MR52 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff.
24×7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostic tools enable imediate troubleshooting over the web so that distributed networks can be managed with a minimum of hassle.
- 4×4 160 MHz MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 2.5 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments