With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
CISCO MERAKI MS420-24
CLOUD MANAGED AGGREGATION SWITCHING FOR THE CAMPUS
- 24 Port 10 GbE Aggregation Switch
- 24 × 10 GbE SFP+/SFP
- 1 × 10/100/1000 RJ45 management port
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- 480 Gbps switching capacity
- Compact design (1 RU) for space-constrained environments
- Ultra-reliable, includes lifetime warranty
- 802.1p Quality of Service prioritization
- 802.1Q VLAN tagging for up to 4095 VLANs
- 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and
- 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Broadcast storm control
Layer 3 capabilities
- Dynamic routing (OSPFv2)
- Static routing
- DHCP Relay
- DHCP Server
- First of a kind UI-based configuration
- Easy to configure routed interfaces
- Warm spare redundancy (VRRP)
- DHCP Failover
- Unified switch management from aggregation to access layers
- Visibility and control over thousands of ports
- Built-in multi-site management
- Zero touch provisioning
Monitoring and diagnostics
- Cable failure testing
- Gateway connectivity testing
- Real time troubleshooting tools
- Email and text message alerts
Built-In Multi-Site Cloud Management
The Cisco Meraki MS is the industry’s first cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Centralized management that allows you to manage your entire Meraki network stack from campus aggregation to your access layer (wireless APs, switches, firewalls).
- Virtual stacking: manage up to tens of thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Layer 7 OS, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as cable test to isolate physical layer issues.
- E-mail and SMS (text) alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- No staging deployments
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Cisco Meraki switch family is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Cisco Meraki switches support rich quality-of-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
Lifetime Warranty with Next-day Advanced Replacement
Cisco Meraki MS switches include a limited lifetime hardware warranty that provides next-day advance hardware switch replacement as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Cisco Meraki’s simplified software and support licensing model also combines all software upgrades, centralized systems management and phone support under a single, easy-to-understand model.